maanantai 31. joulukuuta 2018

New Year 2019

Our dogs are not afraid of big noises. New Year and it's rockets - they just don't care. So for us it is just a one day among the others. Except this year. This year I was a little concern.

Peggy, Lennu and Pulla are in heat. Yes - all three at the same time. Patu isn't neutered. I could so change my life with someone for a week... So I was afraid that Patu is so messed up that he would react to the noise. Maybe he would be scared for the first time in his life and that would make him panic. I went out with him and Tino and of course right away a very loud bang! The only one that got scared was me 😂 Patu was just like: girls, girls, where are all the girls????????

So now I have taken all dogs out and they didn't even give an eye for the rockets and the noise. We are happily home and watching the rockets from the window.

Year 2019 will be full of surprises as new years always will. We have three older dogs - we might have lot of tears next year. Or we might have happy days with our pack. We will see and I certainly hope that you will travel with us.

Wishing you all a Very Happy New Year 2019!!!!



















Carita, Tino, Peggy, Lennu, Patu, Pulla and Tytsy


Ei kommentteja:

LÀhetÀ kommentti